Our recent blog topics have dealt with the importance of proper nutrition and exercise in senior citizens, and three ways you can identify serious memory loss. If you’d like any more information regarding either of these topics, explore this collection of informative resources. Call Governor’s Glen at (404) 362-0404 with any questions related to memory impaired or senior care.
- For more on the many benefits of exercise for elderly loved ones, read this guide from AgingCare.com.
- Are you looking for more information on what comprises a healthy senior diet? Check out this walkthrough from HealthCentral.com
- If you’d like to learn more about the symptoms of serious memory loss, and how this differs from normal forgetfulness, read this short article from the Mayo Clinic.
- For a list of even more early signs of Alzheimer’s or memory loss, read this collection from WebMD.
- From the University of Michigan’s University Health Service, use these ten pointers to boost your mental health.