Caring for a senior loved ones requires time, patience, and love. To find out more about senior memory health and caregiving, check out these links from around the web.
The needs of seniors suffering from memory impairment are unique. At Governor’s Glen, our senior care community specializes in keeping your loved ones healthy and mentally active. Visit us on the web or call (678) 954-2372 for more information about our services.
- Read more about the importance of socialization for seniors on The Aging Suite webpage.
- Get the basic facts on Alzheimer’s on the Alzheimer’s Association’s website.
- Learn more about the impact of Alzheimer’s disease on family caregivers in the article on the website of the National Family Caregivers Association.
- Discovery Fit & Health gives five great tips for dealing with the burdens faced by family and caregivers.
- Find out more about the financial costs of family caregiving from the American Psychological Association.