Getting older is a part of life, but it can be hard to accept the effects that aging has on our loved ones. Explore the links below to learn more about assisted living and how memory care communities can serve your family. For more information on senior living in Atlanta, call Governor’s Glen at (678) 954-2372 or visit our website.
- Pet therapy can be a simple and effective way of boosting a memory care resident’s well-being. Find out more about pet therapy in this article from EverydayHealth.com.
- Speaking with your loved ones about transitioning to an assisted living community can be difficult. Take some advice from Livestrong.com to see how to have the conversation.
- Seniors who are experiencing dementia need activities in order to keep their minds and bodies from more rapid deterioration. Here are some ideas for activities for seniors who are memory impaired.
- Find out more about the stages of Alzheimer’s in this helpful post from the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Read this New York Times article to learn about the importance of socialization for seniors, especially for those with memory impairment.