Assisted living at Governor’s Glen is the best choice for many seniors suffering from memory impairment today. They will receive compassionate, personalized care they need while benefitting from our inviting and social environment. Find out more about our facility and care options today by visiting our website or calling (678) 954-2372.
Knowing that your senior loved one is receiving the specialized care they need can put families at ease and even improve their relationship with their loved one. To find out more about the benefits of assisted living, check out the following links from around the web.
- Read more about the disorientation and confusion experienced by those suffering from Alzheimer’s on the website of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Learn more about how music can awaken memories and increase awareness in seniors suffering from dementia in this article on NPR.org.
- Assisted living facilities focus on good nutrition for many reasons. Check out this information on the importance of eating well for seniors on NIHSeniorHealth.gov.
- Find out more about the connection between music and brain activity, including increased awareness and memory functions, on CNN.com.
- Read more about the dangers of loneliness, which can particularly affect seniors living alone, on PsychologyToday.com.