Click On The Following Links To Find Out More About The Advantages Of Living In A Memory Impaired Community
For adults living with dementia or Alzheimer’s, it’s so important to engage in everyday activities and social interactions with others to slow down the effects of these conditions. To learn more about the advantages of living in a memory-impaired community, come and visit Governor’s Glen here in Atlanta. To set up a tour or to learn more about the services we offer, call us today at (678) 954-2372.
In a high-quality assisted living community, these activities become a staple of residents’ everyday lives and have a positive effect on their overall health and wellness. Click on the following links to learn more about the many advantages of living in a memory impaired community:
- Strength exercises are just one of the four types of exercises residents are encouraged to perform weekly. Find out the benefits of these exercises with this National Institute on Aging article.
- To learn how community activities like exercise can slow the advancement of Alzheimer’s, take a look at this page offered by Helpguide.org.
- Our community members enjoy meals high in Omega-3s. Learn which types of food contain this important nutrient with LiveStrong.
- For a better understanding of how Omega-3-rich foods can increase brain function, don’t miss this research article featured on The Washington Post.
- Socialization is at the center of memory impaired community activities. Learn about its benefits by visiting Alzheimer’s Prevention.